Two Countries, Two Cultures, Two Languages, Two Religions, and Two Babies:
What Could Be More Exciting?
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Rough Patch
It's been a rough few days. The car broke down, one of the cats died, my three-year-old autistic nephew was hospitalized with RSV, and Turk's dad shaved off all of Turk's hair. I think I've cried for 24 hours straight.
Turk looks beautiful with or without hair. Why did Eser shave his head? What happened to the cat?Whats going on with the car? Hopefully nothing serious.Take a deep breath, everything will get better. Hows Bridger doing now? Love you all, Aunt Jenny
Sadly, Bridger is still in the hospital. They are monitoring his breathing, but we hope he'll be home soon.
Turks traditionally cut off newborn babies' hair. They think it will grow better if you cut off the hair from the womb. Of course, I did not agree. I miss his crazy hair, and I might talk to his dad again someday :)
We aren't sure what happened to the cat. Kristi and Alex found him on the side of the road. There was no sign he'd been hit by a car, but it's possible that's what happened. It was very sad for me and Kristi.
Turk looks beautiful with or without hair. Why did Eser shave his head? What happened to the cat?Whats going on with the car? Hopefully nothing serious.Take a deep breath, everything will get better. Hows Bridger doing now? Love you all, Aunt Jenny
ReplyDeleteSadly, Bridger is still in the hospital. They are monitoring his breathing, but we hope he'll be home soon.
ReplyDeleteTurks traditionally cut off newborn babies' hair. They think it will grow better if you cut off the hair from the womb. Of course, I did not agree. I miss his crazy hair, and I might talk to his dad again someday :)
We aren't sure what happened to the cat. Kristi and Alex found him on the side of the road. There was no sign he'd been hit by a car, but it's possible that's what happened. It was very sad for me and Kristi.