Two Countries, Two Cultures, Two Languages, Two Religions, and Two Babies:
What Could Be More Exciting?
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
New News
Long story short, E and I decided Baby B needs to be born in the US. We ignored the advice of attorneys and the consulate and applied for a visitor's visa. We feel very blessed and fortunate that E got the visa, and we arrived in Utah on Sunday. It was a whirlwind decision and move, but E is doing a remarkable job adjusting to life here. I just can't wait for Baby B to join our family.
Here are a few fun pictures from our long, long layover in Chicago:
I'm so glad you get to have the baby here. I can't imagine having a baby in a 3rd world country and not having the doctors and nurses speak your native language. I would love to see you while you're here. I may be up in Utah County next weekend. I would love to talk to you 435-212-6474. P.S. You look great! You are way hotter than I was when I was pregnant!
I'm so glad you get to have the baby here. I can't imagine having a baby in a 3rd world country and not having the doctors and nurses speak your native language. I would love to see you while you're here. I may be up in Utah County next weekend. I would love to talk to you 435-212-6474. P.S. You look great! You are way hotter than I was when I was pregnant!
ReplyDeleteYay! You are here! Would love to meet E sometime. We could hit the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory too since we missed that this summer!!
ReplyDeleteJeanette, you are so nice. I feel like such a huge fattie. If you come up next weekend, send me a note. I'd love to see you.
ReplyDeletePatty, I definitely need some chocolate! How is the new semester and football season going?
I agree with the fact that it will be for the best:) And I am very happy that he got his visa:)
ReplyDeleteGood luck:)