Friday, June 10, 2011

A Flurry of Pictures

I haven’t updated this blog in ages, which is a good indication of how boring my life is. However, I will now inundate you with photos. Of course, most are just cute pictures (in my opinion) of my baby.

A few weeks ago, we went with some of E’s friends to walk along the sea.



Yesterday, we went to “Prince’s Islands” with E’s younger brother. We had to go by ferry, and everywhere we go Turk makes new friends. No cars are allowed on the island, so it was very refreshing to walk around and only have to avoid bicyclists, horse-drawn wagons, and horse droppings.












Last night, we went to a BBQ at E’s friend’s house. His wife is from the Philippines, and they have a two-year-old and one on the way. I loved talking to the wife and comparing notes about our experiences married to Turks and being foreigners in Turkey.







1 comment:

  1. I can't belive how much Turk is growing. I truly hope we get to see him before he's grown.

    ReplyDelete