Two Countries, Two Cultures, Two Languages, Two Religions, and Two Babies:
What Could Be More Exciting?
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Tourists
After a month here, we finally did some tourist things. We went into the city with E's older brother and his friend.
(To all my single girls, the friend is looking for a girlfriend. He used to be a professional footballer, has a fit bod, and has money. However, he's under 5 feet. Any takers?)
@Adrienne: You're right. The only time I got to hold him that day was when he had an explosive diaper that got all over both of us. Sometimes I really miss my baby!
@Anjie: I can't believe I'd never been to the Basilica before. It was amazing. And I thought the same thing about Ann-Marie. They'd be perfect--except for the religion thing :)
I never noticed that you had a tatoo before, if thats what it is.Looks like you were all enjoying yourselves.
ReplyDeleteDo you guys ever get a chance to hold Turk anymore? Looks like everyone else is always eager to take him off your hands :)
ReplyDeleteYou're making me nostalgic. I loved the Basilica Cistern and both the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia.
ReplyDeleteOn a different note, maybe Ann-Marie could date the brother. They'd be the same height! :)
@Jenny: Tattoo? Me? :)
ReplyDelete@Adrienne: You're right. The only time I got to hold him that day was when he had an explosive diaper that got all over both of us. Sometimes I really miss my baby!
@Anjie: I can't believe I'd never been to the Basilica before. It was amazing. And I thought the same thing about Ann-Marie. They'd be perfect--except for the religion thing :)