I'm not sure what Turk thought but he didn't cry during the fireworks and only a little when E’s friend held him.
What Could Be More Exciting?
Monday, May 23, 2011
Üsküdar
On Saturday, we went to Üsküdar, a famous area on the Asian side of the Marmara. It was beautiful and filled with people fishing and drinking tea.

It’s most well known for Kız Kulesi, a castle on an island where a sultan locked his daughter away from would-be suitors.

We sat right on the water, but Turk did not actually drink his dad’s tea or his dad would no longer be living.
We drove past a concert on the way home. We had to stop, of course. Apparently, it was a very famous singer, Ferhat Göçer, but what would I know. It was very crowded, and E made us leave when the fireworks started to avoid the rush.
I'm not sure what Turk thought but he didn't cry during the fireworks and only a little when E’s friend held him.
I'm not sure what Turk thought but he didn't cry during the fireworks and only a little when E’s friend held him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great picture of you & Turk.
ReplyDeleteWhats wrong with your blog they hardly ever post my comments to you.
ReplyDeleteYour posts don't show until I open my blog. Because I don't have internet very often, it takes several days for your posts to show. Sorry about the confusion!
ReplyDelete