- Do I like having a Turkish husband?
Of course I like my Turkish husband. But I did not marry him because he was Turkish. I married him because he is him (does that make sense?). I would have married him if he was Turkish, American, or Brazilian. I fell in love with a person, not a country.
- Do I want to live in Turkey forever?
I enjoy living in Turkey very much. It is very interesting for me. But I also miss my country and my family. I hope I will be able to live in both Turkey and the United States.
- What's it like to have a love marriage (versus an arranged marriage)?
Almost every marriage in America is a "love" marriage, so I always knew I would marry for love. Of course, you must choose the type of marriage you are most comfortable with. In my culture, parents generally do not pick a husband for their daughter.
- Do I know how to make my husband Turkish food?
I do not know how to make Turkish food, but my husband would be very happy if I learned. Maybe someone will teach me how to cook Turkish food.
- Do I want to have a baby soon?
Inshallah, God willing, we will have a baby soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment