Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Terrible Tuesday

I've survived another Terrible Tuesday (8 am-9 pm workday), and I am pleased to announce I only have two more Terrible Tuesdays left! Yeehaw!

I've had a rash of bad health recently (more on that a different time), and somehow I have contracted a nasty head cold, probably from walking to work in the rain the last week or so. I am a bit of a work freak, and I have never taken a sick day off in my entire 15-year working career. Clearly, I have some sort of twisted, misplaced sense of responsibility. Of course, I have no intention of starting now, but this cold might be the last straw.

Fortunately, I have a very a darling husband who is worried about my health. He walked to campus tonight so I wouldn't have to walk home alone. And when we got home, he gave me a back rub. Maybe feeling sick isn't so bad after all (except that he insists I wear socks at all times!).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update. We're always interested in whats going on in your part of the world. Hopefully your felling better by now. Did you go see a doctor? If not its probobly a good idea if you do. Take care. Love you , Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete