Sadly, Turk's visit to the doctor wasn't all fun (and not just because of immunizations). He has a nasty eye infection and gets to have drops in his right eye. Sometimes he cooperates. Sometimes he doesn't.
I've been in a panic the last two months about Turk's weight. I feel like everyone I meet talks about my fat, chunky, or chubby baby. Well, guess what, he isn't fat or chunky (but his cheeks are a little bit chubby).
Turk had a little growth spurt. He is now almost 25 inches tall (48th percentile), and he is almost 14 pounds (31%). So the next time anyone tells me my baby is fat, I'll tell her to jump off a cliff. And I'm never going to let a doctor make me feel panicked again. The end.
To finish on a positive note, here's Turk and Gemma's engagement photo. She's already into PDA:
Poor baby what happened to his eye it looks like he may have scratched it.I hope its getting better. Its alfull to have to give a baby any kind of medecine especially drops in there little eyes. I hope for your sake & Turks he gets better really soon. He's certainly not fat he's just perfect. I would sure like to hold him & give him lots of Kisses. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHe has a clogged tear duct that has gotten infected, but I think it's slowly improving. But he really hates getting the eye drops.
ReplyDelete