
Cute Sweater

Cute Socks

Cute Baby and Daddy

Competition!

Watching soccer . . . again.

Why going to work Saturday morning breaks my heart.

After 36 hours of back labor, my youngest sister delivered
Gemma Isabel by emergency C-section Saturday night.

Turk and Gemma.
I can't believe how big Turk is. Was he really that small 3 months ago?

"Ok, Mom, I've had enough."
I'm sure I'll see this face often in the future.
Absolutly wonderful pictures. Give Kristy our Love. She has a beautiful baby girl. It is hard to belive that Turk has grown that much in such a short amount of time. Thanks sooooo much for all of your updates. I always look forward to checking your blog to see whats happening your lives.Love you, Aunt Jenny
ReplyDeleteHi Leanna its past time for a new update. Your keeping us all on pins & needles.
ReplyDeleteYou're right Jenny. I'll get my act together and post something this weekend.
ReplyDeleteYou could add to your blog intro" Baby Makes Three."
ReplyDelete