Poor E had to turn in his rain bucket for a snow shovel. He really must love me to put up with all this bad weather and manual labor.
Actually, I feel guilty about all my complaints. I really have it good. I have a darling baby and the sweetest husband in the world. He’s an absolute animal whisperer, which has come in handy since we currently have two cats and two dogs in the house.
I am excited to celebrate Christmas with E. He makes me laugh. He doesn’t believe in Christmas, but he told me if I have to give him a present, he wants a PS3. “If I don’t get a PS3,” he said, “it just won’t feel like Christmas for me.”I missed the last two Christmases, so I sent E shopping for me with my sister yesterday so I’ll have something to open on Christmas morning. When he came home, though, he wanted to show me all the gifts, and he wants to see his gifts as well. I told him I didn’t want to see anything or show him anything until Saturday, and it’s killing him to wait.
Oh Leanna! What wonderful pictures, what a wonderful family! I am so happy for you and I love reading your blog and seeing your darling family. Merry Christmas, my sweet friend! Luv ya!
ReplyDelete