We are all still adjusting to life together. Turk is a bit of a night owl. He likes to wake up in the middle of the night and stay awake for several hours. Good times for mommy and baby. My body also isn’t healing as fast as I’d like. Part of my incision is still open, and I have an infection, so I’m not exactly feeling delightful.On the bright side, Turk has experienced many firsts in the last week. I cut his fingernails, which was traumatic for me. He also lost his bellybutton, also traumatic for me.
Finally, he had his first bath and seemed to enjoy it (yes, that is supposed to be a fig leaf).
I love when he wears his little robes.We went to lunch with my sister and her husband. It was E’s first Chinese food and the first time he used chopsticks. Despite my helpful guidance, he refused to break his chopsticks apart.
E is crazy about Christmas lights, so we went to a local “Festival of Lights” with my brother, sister, and their families. Basically, you drive in a car and look at lights. Some were very Christmasy.We ended the night with my first trip to Fuddruckers—and a bunch of stomach aches. In case you don’t recognize me, I’m the huge one wearing clown pants.

Great pictures, looks like it was really cold there.
ReplyDelete