E showed his family (and extended family) Baby B's ultrasound DVD. Everyone was dumbfounded by the American technology, and his older sister has declared that she wants to have her children in the States now.
Yesterday, E's mom took us to a children's clothing store and bought some clothes for Baby B. I'm now convinced that his family must have hated all my American clothes because American baby clothes and Turkish baby clothes do NOT look the same. I told E and his mom to choose what they thought was cute because I certainly do not know what is stylish in Turkish baby apparel. We came home with some interesting footwear and a blanket that I don't quite understand (it has zippers and snaps) with unlicensed representations of Pooh and Eeyore on it.
E surprised me the other day when he told his family that he doesn't want Baby B to date. If he meets a girl he likes, he should just marry her. Hmm. I just laughed at my husband's hypocrisy since I know he had several girlfriends prior to meeting me. However, I figure it's a bit too soon to take up the argument. Who knows what he'll be thinking 15 years down the road.
Right now, I'm a bit more concerned with heartburn. I have never had heartburn before getting pregnant, and it is becoming progressively worse. I'm afraid that the Tums just might not be cutting it anymore and a trip to the doctor might be in order. Darn it!
Very funny about the dating thing!!! So funny that they are concerned about it now before baby B is even here.
ReplyDeleteAs for the heartburn, try Pepcid. I had heartburn so bad with Tyler, I threw up every night.
Yikes, I feel so lucky that my heartburn is not that bad!
ReplyDeleteHey, Leanna, you could ask your doctor to prescribe Prevacid or something like that. It worked FANTASTICALLY for me with all three of my hearburning pregnancies:)
ReplyDelete