Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mr. Competitive

E has got to be the most competitive man in the world. I made the mistake of downloading a bunch of games onto our iTouch. E's goal in life is to have the high score for every game. Naturally, it means we both waste a lot of time playing games. Today, while I was waiting for a meeting at work, I took the high score on two games. As soon as he came home this evening, E set out to beat my scores. So far, he hasn't succeeded.

E did do something pretty cute yesterday. He couldn't find any clean socks (I know he has some), so he came out wearing a pair of my socks. Fortunately, they look very unisex. And I discovered today that he was also wearing my socks. Why look for your own socks when you can just wear your wife's?

No comments:

Post a Comment