Tomorrow, E is heading back to Erzurum and summer school. He isn't looking forward to Erzurum, but he says this week with his family has been a bit difficult. When I was there, his family remembered that he is a husband and father and treated him like an adult. As soon as I left, they reverted to treating him like a child. Apparently, he prefers to be a grown up.
This week has been ok for me. It's great to be back home and near family. However, my body has not been happy with me. I don't know if it is eating American food, the change in time zones, or Baby B is upset with me, but I've had stomach flu-like symptoms all week. Nevertheless, I was able to visit some friends, see some family, and do a little shopping. I bought my first clothes for Baby B. Here is my favorite:
No comments:
Post a Comment