I know, in general, that my legs aren't exactly thin. But I was not delighted when I got off the airplane and discovered they had swelled to at least twice their normal size. The morning after, the swelling has decreased somewhat. Thank goodness!
E's grandma's house was freakishly hot, and he was wearing long sleeves. She insisted he put on this t-shirt instead. It didn't matter that it was a girl's t-shirt. Oh my hot, hot husband.
Speaking of my handsome husband, his sister gave me this photo of E with his dad. It is the only photo they have of them together. E was definitely a cute, cute, little boy. I hope Baby B looks just like his dad (except with blue eyes).
Sometimes, I worry about safety in Turkey. When we visited E's aunt, all of the stairwells were open. Yikes.Also open: the elevator motor. It freaked me out to see it spinning just inches from me. Someone could easily tangle themselves in it and die.
Here are several examples of houses that have been torn down by the government in E's neighborhood because the owners didn't actually have the right to build there.
No comments:
Post a Comment