I have the sweetest husband ever. We spent most of Sunday moving in together. Let's just say I have a lot of clothes (E says he has 1 piece for every 100 I have). E spent hours folding his laundry, he could definitely get a job at the GAP, but he was very disappointed in my folding job. He says this weekend we will fold my clothes together. I can hardly wait.
We've only been married a few days, but E has cooked for me every night. He also insists on doing the dishes. I feel a bit guilty about being so pampered, but maybe I should just appreciate it while I can.
E reminds me of my dad in many ways, especially in terms of money. So far, we have only gone grocery shopping together. I can't wait to go alone so I can buy whatever I want without worrying which olives cost more and which cheese is most economical. I know E thinks I'm a spendthrift (especially after seeing all my clothes), and maybe he is right, but there are just some things that don't matter to me (like the price of tea).
No comments:
Post a Comment