Monday, March 29, 2010

Weighty Matters

Mike did a fabulous job with our photos, but I look terrible. Why don't I have a chin and a neck?

I find the eating/weight thing very complicated. E is dangerously thin. He just isn't healthy, and we are both worried about him. So we eat breakfast and dinner together almost everyday so I know he is eating something. I swear we eat the same amount of food and walk the same distance to school and back. But I am getting fatter and fatter. And he is getting skinnier and skinnier. How is this possible?

3 comments:

  1. It's a boy/girl kind of thing. The male of the species just has a higher metabolism. When Clint is away, I can stay the same or lose a pound or two, when he is home, and we are sharing meals my weight goes up. I am trying eat about half of what he does. That way we both keep at about the same weight. Hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I complain about my weight, my sweet husband tells me, "It's not a bad thing--you have a very efficient metabolism. You are so efficient in everything you do!"

    I think you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone. I feel very lucky that I have a husband who tells me multiple times everyday how beautiful I am. When I tell him I don't feel beautiful, he says, "I think you're beautiful. Why isn't that enough?" And it should be. I just have to get to the point where I agree with him.

    ReplyDelete