E told me today that the gossip around campus is that I'm pregnant. After all, why else would we possibly get married? Sigh. I am NOT pregnant. I don't know why it is so hard to believe that we got married because we love each other. (Ok, it was spurred on by the fact that I had to decide if I was going to stay in Turkey or leave in June.) Ooff. I guess we better not have a honeymoon baby, either, or that would just satisfy all those gossipmongers!
In all honesty--I secretly wondered at first too! Ha! :)
ReplyDeleteAy ay ay! If I were pregnant, we would just have gotten married. I wouldn't have talked about it and debated over it for weeks and weeks! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be there when the honeymoon baby comes in November or December. Just let me know. :)
ReplyDeleteWe're both hoping for a baby soon--but I think we can wait a few months. Maybe next year--except I could use the tax advantages this year :)
ReplyDelete