I'm already prepared to give up cooking for E. I try to make life a little interesting, but he fights me every step of the way. Since it was Sunday, I thought today would be a perfect day to make chocolate chip cookies. They didn't exactly turn out like my American version, but they were ok. And for dinner I made chicken alfredo. Nice, right? Well, I'm the only one who thought so. I told him from now on he's doing the cooking.
I'm not sure E is long for this world anyway. In 2 weeks of living together, he has used more salt than I have used in the previous 1.5 years of living here. And that is not an exaggeration. He's also been pretty sick for the last week: feverish, dizzy. Today I insisted that he needed to see a doctor. "I can't," he said. "My older brother went to the doctor, and the doctor made him stop smoking." Oh boy.
Love the stop smoking comment. Sorry, E, it's just a fact.
ReplyDelete