Monday, March 29, 2010

"Wedding" Photos

Mike did a great job taking photos. For some reason, though, he always got my profile which shows my seven chins. Unfortunately, I hate most of the pictures of me. But here are a few to share:










4 comments:

  1. I don't see any double chins. You look perfect. Very beautiful Bride.Looks like your having a great time.Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly and I completely agree with Jenny. You look gorgeous. Is this the dress that your friends borrowed for you? What did you do with the artificial flowers? And what happened to the money on the cake? Oh, and what happened to all of that cake? There were five layers. Lily and I wish we'd been there to lick the frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you. I don't understand it, but the restaurant keeps the cake and the money. Huh???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanna, you look gorgeous. What a happy bride! I don't know what you are talking about with the chins, because I think you look so amazing and HAPPY. Why does the restaurant keeps the money/gifts? Very strange

    ReplyDelete