Saturday, March 27, 2010

Grooming

Ok, this is a gross post, but I've decided to be open about all the quirks of marriage.

The other day, E asked me to tweeze a few stray hairs from his back (he's a hairy dude, but he doesn't have back hair). However, he balked at my suggestion that I also tweeze his unibrow. "I like my unibrow," he said. Really? I had to tweeze back hairs that only I see, but I couldn't touch the eyebrows that everyone sees? (P.S. He has also developed a few gray hairs since we got married, poor guy, and I also got to tweeze those.)

Since we met, E has had a fascination with my eye grooming. Everytime I have any eye crust, or stray mascara, he painstakingly removes it. But now that we are married, he has moved on to every crevice on my face: my ears, my nose. Who knew I had such a crusty, boogery, filthy face? To be honest, I'm not so sure I like him being so comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment